Sunday, July 18, 2010

Surprise!!! x 3

My weeks seem to be moving along rather quickly now that I am getting older. I have been sleeping a lot...I guess that means I am growing. At night I get a bath, drink a bottle and read a book with Mommy at 9pm and then I sleep all the way until 4am! I think Mommy likes when I sleep that long.


My week has been full of Surprise Parties! First, we went to a Graduation and Welcome Home Party for Mommy's friend Emal. He was doing his fellowship (he's a pain doctor) in Indiana for a year and he recently came home. All of Mommy's high school friends, their husbands and kids were there for me to play with.


At the end of the week, I got to go to 2 surprise birthday parties.


The first party was for my Uncle Mike. Boy he is really old! When he got to the party (he was out getting a massage prior to the party), there were only a few people there (Aunt Janine and Uncle Eddie Espo, Mommy and Grandma Noc). Uncle Mike was confused why we were there but then his friends started to come and he realized it was a party for his Birthday!




Last night, we all went to a 30th Birthday Party for Uncle Danny Sforzo! He lives in CA now and was visiting for a few days. It was fun to get to see all of Mommy's cousins...it was the first time I was meeting most of them. Before we went to the party, Cousin Maddie came over my house to get ready. She got a bath, ate some carrots and got dressed here. Boy she is really loud and crawls around a lot. She kept waking me up from my nap...but that's okay, I like playing with her.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all are having so much fun over there! And I am sooo jealous of that schedule you have over there and i can't imagine sleeping from 9-4am! Think we're heading home in a few weeks and we can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete