Saturday, July 24, 2010

Google Picnic/Summer Fun!


This past week, I took my first trip outside of NY! We drove almost three hours (there was a ton of traffic) to Hidden Valley Ski Resort in New Jersey for the Google summer picnic. That green bracelet I have on is what I needed to get into the picnic! It was so big it only fit on my thigh.

At the picnic, there were a bunch of different activities going on and a lot of Googlers and their families there! There was a lake with fishing, canoeing and paddle boats, basketball, soccer, frisbee, tennis, a rock climbing wall, Orbs (see photo), a mechanical bull, dunk tank and much more! There was a ton of great food and even an Good Humor Ice Cream truck where you could get anything you want for free! I think Daddy really enjoyed that part. Mommy liked the grilled pizza that had truffle oil, parmesan cheese and honey on it....she couldn't stop talking about how yummy it was.

On our way home, we were going to pick up Oreo at the Needham's house but they were out to dinner. When we drove by the house, this is what we saw....Oreo is very silly! He looks like a statue. I don't think he is supposed to be sitting there.


On Friday almost the whole family spent time snuggling on the couch...poor Daddy was doing work on his computer and couldn't join us.



Today we all went to the pool to try and stay cool during this crazy heat wave we are having. I took a nap by the pool and then did some floating on a raft with Daddy. It was a fun day, but now I am ready for bed! Thanks Grandma Noc for taking good care of me today while Mommy was being lazy in the pool!

1 comment: