Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Weekly Update

Sorry I haven't written much...my days are not really all that exciting. This past weekend, I enjoyed helping my Daddy celebrate his first Father's Day. After we had a yummy breakfast, Daddy opened his presents and I got him a book called "Daddy and Me"...I can't wait for him to read it to me when I am a little older. Later that day, all my grandparents and some of my aunts and uncles came over for a barbecue. I was happy to see them all!

Mommy is finally allowed to drive so we get to go out to visit people, go to the doctor and sometimes run into a store really quick. I like being out and about...I pretty much fall asleep in the car every time I am in it. My doctor's appointment this week went really well. I am finally gaining some weight now that I am getting formula and milk from Mommy! I always have a full belly and I now weight 7 pounds, 14 ounces. I gained a whole pound since I was born!

As promised here are some pictures from when Aunt Jesse came to visit. Don't I look cute?







No comments:

Post a Comment