Saturday, June 12, 2010

My First Bath

I have been quite busy the past two days. Yesterday I had an ultrasound on my hips. I really didn't like the man who was making my legs move where I did not want them to go, but in the end it all worked out because my hips are just fine! We could see on the screen that my hip is right where it should be and not dislocated at all.

After we got home, we had lots of visitors. The Needhams came again, Aunt Michelle and Aunt Kristen and Cousin Maddie were here too! Cousin Maddie is very lucky...she gets to eat peas and carrots and all I get is milk. I am very jealous of her. Although Mommy started feeding me something called Similac and I make funny faces whenever she gives it to me. It definitely tastes different than the other stuff she usually gives me. Hopefully the new stuff will help me grow a little!


Today was my first bath! It was not as bad as I thought it would be. I got my hair washed and when it was done I got to snuggle with my Daddy in a really soft towel! I was getting all pretty for Aunt Jesse to come over and take my picture. I got to wear a really cute dress and then I took some pictures in my diaper. It was fun and I can't wait for you all to see the pictures when they are ready! Here I am in the pretty dress I wore for my photo shoot.

1 comment:

  1. PS-My Aunt Michelle bought me a nice present that will let me sleep safe at night! If anyone makes fun of me....They will have to deal with my Aunt!
    Maybe next time i will post a picture of what it is.

    ReplyDelete