Sunday, May 30, 2010

First Full Day


Yesterday was my first full day outside of mommy's belly. It was a pretty uneventful day for me. I mostly slept all day even when all these people came to see me. Sometimes mommy would have to wake me up to eat. Once everyone was gone, I opened my eyes and was staring at daddy. I know where I got my good looks from!

By the night time mommy was feeling better. In the morning she didn't like the pain medicine that the nurses gave her and she kept wanting to close her eyes. All the nurses had to rush to her side to wake her up, but they took good care of her all day after that! It's a good thing because when she wasn't feeling well I had to have a bottle and I prefer the real stuff!

Mommy says that I didn't want to wake up all night to be fed. I slept from 1 AM to 6 AM! Daddy says he hopes I keep this behavior up :-)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Juliana,
    Welcome to the world!
    Keep on eating, sleeping and growing!
    Say hi to your mommy for me.
    Love,
    Kate Torborg

    ReplyDelete